Complaint Review: Power Storm Vac, Stainz R Out TV Vac, Shopflash, Windstorm Ventures

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
Power Storm Vac, Stainz R Out TV Vac, Shopflash, Windstorm Ventures
20100 S. Vermont Avenue Torrance, California U.S.A.

Power Storm Vac, Stainz R Out TV Vac, Shopflash, Windstorm Ventures Stuck in a VACUUM of deceit!!! Torrance California

Yes, I too got sucked in by the promises of the "Power Storm Vacuum". Little did I know, that after one year, I'd still be in the whirlwind of endless phone calls, disconnected numbers, as well as recording after recording telling me to enter my credit card information.

Back in December 2006, I ordered a Powerstorm Vacuum. The offer was buy 1 get 1 free. And for ordering, I'd also receive the Windstorm Steamer complete with accessories, all for three easy payments of 39.95. Now, if I paid all at once, I'd also receive the Magic Duster at no additional cost. What a bargain.

So much for magic. On 12/8/06, my credit card was charged, $119.95 for the two vacuums, $20.00 for the FREE steamer, 00.00 for the duster and 57.00 shipping. Right around the 10th of January 2007, I received the steamer. No vacuums or Magic Duster. They must have disappeared along with my money. Abracadabra!

Vacs, steamer, magic duster...$196.85
Lesson learned, PRICELESS !!

I got burned more than once though. You see, the first time I used the steamer, per the directions, I got burned so bad, I actually had blisters on my fingers.

I've tried for over a year now to get my money back. When I call the phone number shown on my credit card statement, a recording states the number has been changed. I call that number and low-and-behold, I reach a psychiatric hospital.

Coincidence? I think not!!!

J.P.
Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Storm-Vac-Stainz-R-Out-TV-Vac-Shopflash-Windstorm-Ventures/Torrance-California-90502/Power-Storm-Vac-Stainz-R-Out-TV-Vac-Shopflash-Windstorm-Ventures-Stuck-in-a-VACUUM-of-d-304889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Storm Vac, Stainz R Out TV Vac, Shopflash, Windstorm Ventures