Complaint Review: Power Structural Engineers

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: Juvenal — Oregon City Oregon
Power Structural Engineers
22032 Esplendor, Suite 201 Mission Viejo, California USA

Power Structural Engineers Martin Power WOLF DRESSED IN SHEEP CLOTHING Mission Viejo California

Martin Power owner of Power Structural Engineers

Is a heartless thief, I found him on the Internet hired him to do house structure evaluation of building an un-ppermitted heavy roof Spanish clay tile to comply with city of Riverside, CA. He took advantage of my precarious situation with city violation red tag my house.

I followed his recommendations, he charged me $2350.00 for drawings that where presented 3 times being rejected by city officials not being accurate and obsolete calculations. [continued below]....

..... Then he wanted an additional $5000.00 from me to do it right when he should have been done from the beginning.

I tried to call him email but no response when I did not agreed to pay him more. It has been three months I have hired someone else to solve my problem with less than half of what I paid this THIEF.
I will take this man to small claims court to try to recover my money and the money I paid the contractor who picked his drawings from his house 3 times to present to city.

He is a plain crook who calls himself a devoted Christian
Beware of this wolf dressed in sheep clothing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Structural-Engineers/Mission-Viejo-California-92691/Power-Structural-Engineers-Martin-Power-WOLF-DRESSED-IN-SHEEP-CLOTHING-Mission-Viejo-Cali-1082799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Structural Engineers