Complaint Review: Power Tax Relief LA

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: Ryan — LA California United States of America
Power Tax Relief LA

Power Tax Relief LA BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY , Internet

I want everyone to know how shady this company is.   I was in debt to the IRS for about $$61,000.00   I contacted Power and they assured me that they could help me.   After this form and that form and this voice mail and that voice mail I was charged a total of $17,900 in fees.   Kay Tse said that she would work on getting the IRS to waive all of the penalties and intrest and reach a settlement.. Just as it is disclosed in their Promos.   You all wanna know what I got?    Well I got 2 tax liens on my credit and a bill totalling almost $93,000.00    .   I made a good faith payment of $12,000 in 2009 and Kay said that wa sgreat negotiation power.  After many many delays and phone tags and long drawn out waits for a response in email I got a nice letter from the IRS telling me COngratualtions that my case was settles and they would put me on a payment program.    WOW!!!   Thank you so much Power Tax ..   you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me except take my money that I could have jsut given to the IRS..   Had I not been dragged out by you people I would have them paid off by now.   PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!  It will only cost you more in the long run.   my $50,000 debt turned into $110,900.00 debt.

Power Tax Relief and Kay Tse are JOKES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Tax-Relief-LA/internet/Power-Tax-Relief-LA-BEWARE-OF-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-738497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Tax Relief LA