Deegan

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
Power Tax Relief - PowerTaxRelief
4929 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

PowerTaxRelief Ripped me off Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: looking for a job?

*Consumer Comment: ALL THEY DO IS LIE

*Consumer Suggestion: I would be very careful

*UPDATE Employee: TO BE CONTINUED...

*Consumer Comment: False Accusations? HA

*UPDATE Employee: FALSE ACCUSATIONS

I originally started with this company over a year ago. I first spoke with a person named Mark Allen who assured me that they were the best, which I later found out MarK Allen was just a salesperson who answered the phone. Then I was pushed off to somebody else Named Kay Tse who told me she doesnt care about what Mark Allen told me that this is what she could only do. I paid PowerTaxRelief $18,000 and I only owed $95,000 which I figured if they settle my taxes for $7,500 it would be good. I was very upset after talking to Kay Tse and telling me I had no settlement that I asked to speak to the owners. She said the owners are just a bunch of Armenians and they dont even speak English and that I would not be able to get my money back. I now owe over $110,000 and nothing has been done on my case. I filed a BBB report and they still are saying I will get no money back. This company is a fraud and I wished I would of checked them out before I lost all of my money.

Sara
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Tax-Relief-PowerTaxRelief/Los-Angeles-California-90010/PowerTaxRelief-Ripped-me-off-Los-Angeles-California-279377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Tax Relief - PowerTaxRelief

looking for a job?

AUTHOR: Theo - (U.S.A.)

i called this company responding to an ad sales ,l.a. times .
called and talked to a mark {no last name}also no professional boundaries
i mentioned that i liked the idea of helping people and said ijust saw onthe news
loan modification companies that took upfront money promised results gave none or
too little too late---- and i didn't want to do that at all; silence i said hello? no one there then someone named nancy,s voice mail, i called back someone else answered w/ yelling in the backround.''toobusy to come to phone''.i was told
i feel really bad for you, i really need work but not this ripoff bs good luck

ALL THEY DO IS LIE

AUTHOR: Mike V - (U.S.A.)

KAY TSE IS THE BIGGEST CON ARSTIST THAT POWER TAX HAS ALL SHE DOES IS LIE AND NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS ..WHEN EVER YOU CALL SHE IS ALWAYS BUSY... YEA LIKE SCAMING MORE PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY INSTEAD OF DOING THE JOB THAT THEY STEAL YOU MONEY FOR.. I WONT STOP UNTIL SHE IS IN CUFFS,,, WITH ALL THE MONIES THEY HAVE STOLE, I TELL YOU I AM GLAD I DONT LIVE IN LA, I GUESS THE COPS ARE TO BUSY CHASING MOVIE STARS TO GET THERE PICTURES IN PAPERS,, WHAT A JOKE

#3 Consumer Suggestion

I would be very careful

AUTHOR: Pat S - (U.S.A.)

You said:

"TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi Pat,
First of all, Ms. Lisa Wong has nothing to do with your case. So you are in error by naming her in your report.

Secondly, there are two sides to every story. I am preparing a lengthly summary of the facts and circumstances on your case. You can attempt to blame me like you blamed your wife for your tax responsibilities, but I assure you that I will not sit here and allow you to portray to the world that you had no hand in the ultimate result of your case.

For any viewers, this comment placed by this individual had nothing to do with the original complaint. The original complaint has been closed out as I have never been contacted by the individual who filed the complaint."

And my response...

Ms Wong has everything to do with my case as it pertains to Power Tax Relief! How/why you ask? BECAUSE SHE SIGNED THE POWER OF ATTORNEY ON BEHALF OF POWER TAX RELIEF!!!!

Why you should be careful? Because there is a thing called, client/attorney confidentiality, you're already borderline as it stands. And I'm sure anyone who reads this will also find this an interesting outlook on your company conducts business.

I'm not going to reply to any more of your drivel Kay, as a representative of Power Tax Relief, your reputation speaks for itself, just look at the BBB and the other complaints here, as a good friend of mine says..... "Nuff said"

Have a nice weekend Kay!

And btw, your websites are up, I'll make them pretty for you as time permits. I'm sure Google and Yahoo, etc will spider them in the coming days/weeks.

Best!
Pat

TO BE CONTINUED...

AUTHOR: Power Tax - (U.S.A.)

Hi Pat,

False Accusations? HA

AUTHOR: Pat S - (U.S.A.)

It's easy to say that Kay. It seems everyone that's posted about you and Power Tax is reporting the same issues, but you still deny them? Are you kidding me? Do you really think that shattered glass is still holding any water?

I to, was ripped off by Power Tax for $25,000. Unfortunately, I did do an extensive search on them before even calling, but as it seems, all of the reports here and the BBB have came this year, so I had no way of knowing the scam prior to sending any funds. So I guess they may have a few satisfied clients, but the house of cards is crumbling, I just hope I can get a glimpse of the aftermath.

The other excuses I see you make are that people aren't an active client of Power Tax, probably because you pulled your power of attorney without merit or notice, just take the money and run...

That should be your new slogan...

See you soon Kay.

P

FALSE ACCUSATIONS

AUTHOR: Power Tax - (U.S.A.)

Sara:

My name is Kay Tse, and I am the manager here at Power Tax Relief. I was mentioned in your complaint. I have never spoken with you, and I can confirm that you are not a client of Power Tax Relief. I take great pride in the level of service that our firm offers, and the level of professionality that comes with our work. I take all client complaints seriously, and the accusations that you have posted here are fraudulent and have no basis. I would never make comments about race, ethnicity, or otherwise, to anyone. They play no role in our ability to resolve anyone's case.

Furthermore, I have contacted the BBB and they have confirmed that no complaints from anyone by your first name or city or state have been received to date.

Perhaps I am mistaken; if you are filing this report for someone else, or if I am incorrect in my assumptions, I welcome you to contact me so we can resolve this amicably.