Complaint Review: Power Tax Relief

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 29, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Power Tax Relief
4929 Wilshire Blvd; Suite 300 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Power Tax Relief Misrepresented Self & Stole Money Los Angeles California

I sought help for tax relief and was witness to a TV Advertisement for Power Tax Relief that sounded pretty good. I decided to call and was told by a Keith Taylor that they could help me with relief, but that I would have to pay them $3,500.00. I provided them with a credit card and they took $3,500.00 on 4/10/2008. I provided all the paperwork they asked for, and then sometime in September, I received a letter from my Tax Consultant Ching Sau saying we made more money then what we had disclosed that was rediculous. I called several times before I could speak with Ching Sau, then she explained that the IRS only allows so much for car payments, mortgages, etc, and the fact that I was paying more then was allowed, it was showing I had surplus money to pay my tax liability.

Sure wish this was had been communicated to me on the front end, I could have saved $3,500.00 and paid 1/3 of my tax liability. Long story made short is that today, I have paida out more than my tax liability and am in credit card debt beyond my wildest imagination. These people should be stopped from doing business as they are professional ripoff artists. I sent my final payment today, 11/29/08 to the IRS in hopes that it isn't too late and I will not have them levy my house. Don't trust POWER TAX RELIEF; they are a ripoff.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Tax-Relief/Los-Angeles-California-90010/Power-Tax-Relief-Misrepresented-Self-Stole-Money-Los-Angeles-California-395957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Tax Relief