Complaint Review: Power Tax Relief

• Reported By: Crowsinthefield — Fullerton California United States of America
Power Tax Relief
1020 Wilshire blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

Power Tax Relief Strong Arm Sale Los Angeles, California

Boy did I dodge a bullet!!!! When I called these guys up it was a strong arm sale from the very beginning. I guy named Joseph Spinelli or something gave me the run down. What I owe, how much I make, my assets etc. Next question was " Would you like to write a check by phone or use a credit card? That will be $7,500".

Under what circumstance would somebody hand over that amount of hard earned money after a 10 minute conversation. Well not me. I kinda laughed, and asked if that is normal protocol.  He exclaimed that because they are such a big company and spend a million dollars in advertising every month, I should have a blind faith in them.

Needless to say I did not hand over the money.

About a month later, after networking with a few friends. I was pointed to the website (settle with the irs dot info) ,  877 - 517 -0067 . My experience with them has been as smooth as one could expect from a professional company. Ive had a great experience with a man named Owen. Helpful from Start to finish. They performed a tax investigation before quoting me on what they could do. This only made sense to me because if I don't have a clue what my situation is with the IRS, then how could I expect this company to know what they could do for me and require an upfront exorbitant amount of money to find out where I stand? Last but not least, I saved a lot more than what American Tax Relief was going to require upfront.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Tax-Relief/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Power-Tax-Relief-Strong-Arm-Sale-Los-Angeles-California-632410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Tax Relief