Complaint Review: Power Toyota Tempe

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 23, 2009

• Reported By:sahuarita Arizona
Power Toyota Tempe
7970 South Autoplex Loop Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Power Toyota ,Power Toyota Tempe If you want a LEMON come on over!!! Tempe, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: HONDAGIRL, SPREAD YOUR STORY ALL OVER THE......

I bought a car from this dealership on 3/25/09 and here it is 4/21/09 and I've been able to drive my car for a whole week! It started over heating just after a week and when I called the dealership to have them compensate me somehow they simply refused to do so! They told me that I should have purchased the warranty for the car and it was basically MY FAULT that I didn't do anything to protect myself. I was told I should have seen a document indicating the problems that the car had when in fact I did not!! After having it in the shop all this time AND having the raditor replaced, the over flow hose replaced and a radiator flush (because some genius put sealant in the radiator) I still have a car that over heats! I found out that in fact it was the Head Gaskets that need to be replaced and this will be another 1000.00! Please whatever you do, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT buy your car from Power Toyota Tempe!!!

Hondagirl
sahuarita, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Toyota-Tempe/Tempe-Arizona-85284/Power-Toyota-Power-Toyota-Tempe-If-you-want-a-LEMON-come-on-over-Tempe-Arizona-445545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Toyota Tempe

HONDAGIRL, SPREAD YOUR STORY ALL OVER THE......

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

WORLDWIDE WEB!!!

Post it at sites like 'Facebook', 'Myspace', 'Twitter', & any other site that you can think of, and drive as many people as you can to Ripoffreport.com so they can read your complaint!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

P.S. Poems are available at the 'Bank of America' page of this site!!! They appear as 'Updates' to the Ripoff Reports on the 'Bank of America' page of Ripoffreport.com