Complaint Review: Power Window Pro

Power Window Pro
Internet, Florida United States of America

Power Window Pro Power Window Pro - David - Internet, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bad Customer Service

Beware of this guy. he will give you one price but you'll wind up spend much more.
Quoted me over the phone $175.00, including any parts, to repair the driver's power window on
my car.  He came, couldn't complete the repair because he said he needed a certain part to complete
the work that he would have to get from BMW. ok, i said great. he said "pay me". the guy wouldn't
leave until I paid him $150 and I only did so because he was scary.  Well almost 2 weeks later he comes

back and finishes the job and wants another $100.
Don't let this guy work on your car; you'll be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-Window-Pro/Internet-Florida-/Power-Window-Pro-Power-Window-Pro-David-Internet-Florida-931245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power Window Pro

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bad Customer Service

AUTHOR: Betty - (United States of America)

On Sunday Jan. 13,2013 i called Powder Window Pro about fixing my sunroof said he would come to Wal-Mart where i work. He didn't show up on Monday so i called him. Said he would be there Tuesday Jan. 15.2103 at 4:00 p.m He showed up at 5:20 got my keys i showed him the car and i told him to call me when he found out the problem. not 20 minutes later he texted me saying sorry can't fix your keys are in door. I texted him saying that bad business to leae my keys in car. Some could of stole my car. He then texted me saying What about the frre diagnose of your door? You never even offered a tip,anything. WHat would i expect from someone who drives a $500 car. To be nice. Give me free not a brae person? Free Free that's all you chip Cstmr know. Neer even thought to say thank you. ALl you deserve is to working on Wal-Mart Cuz U A    When i texted him saying i was calling the company he Texted me again Please DOnt do that LOL   I texted him back saying i would contact the news and a lawyer. He texted me again say Go move Carts, suits you better. For one thing this man dont know me for Adam, I'm management at WAl-Mart been there 7 years. He has not right to say anything about me. This man never even gave me chance to talk to him. I hope anyone calls this guy Here is his number 1-239-770-3704    This man should not be working for anyone.