Complaint Review: Power voodoo spell

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: ADA — natchez Mississippi
Power voodoo spell
Internet USA

Power voodoo spell He use this name Johathan Sidibe He is using this man name in haitia Max Beauvoirasst NY Uniondale

I order a spirterual work service from him send him 200.00 dollar also mail my information to him but he gave me

a fake address my information was return back to me saying this not a real address.He is still on this web page

trying to steal more money from people,But he don't know that I recieve my information back I just email him in

told him that I want more work doing from him he said yes for 120.00,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power-voodoo-spell/internet/Power-voodoo-spell-He-use-this-name-Johathan-Sidibe-He-is-using-this-man-name-in-haitia-M-1163209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power voodoo spell