Complaint Review: Power4Home Systems

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2010

• Reported By: Raymond — Quakertown Pennsylvania United States of America
Power4Home Systems

Power4Home Systems John Russel Did not receive advertised products, deceived, fraudulent claims, no customer support, scammed, ripped off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Power4Home Support

I ordered the Power4Home System which was supposed to provide you instructions on how to build your own solar panels and windmill for under $200.00. The package was supposed to include a video, ebooks and instruction manuals but all I received was the video which was worthless without the other materials. The system also claimed that anyone could build their own solar panels and windmill even if they were a beginer or had no knowledge of solar or wind power.  After viewing the video I soon realized that you needed a thorough knowledge in the use of power and hand tools plus the service of an electrician or electrical experience to hook up the system. By the way the video only explained how to construct the solar panels and the windmill. It did not explain how to hook up the system. I was promised a 60 day guarantee for returning the video for a refund but when I tried to contact customer support for information and an address where to return it I got no response. When I clicked on customer support I was referred to Click Bank customer service which is evidently the bank that Power4 Homes systems deals with for payment. The only response I got from them is automated emails with links to go to for customer service. When I clicked on the links they would not work.  All I am askiing for is a refund of my purchase price of $49.97 plus $7.99 shipping for a total of $57.96 and to warn other people not to fall for this scam.  My Click Bank Order # is LEPZFCCR, Tech Support Request # is 1214855, Order Date March 21, 2010, Payment method  Pay Pal Transaction ID 9LA851591L957951M.   Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4Home-Systems/internet/Power4Home-Systems-John-Russel-Did-not-receive-advertised-products-deceived-fraudulent-c-598360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4Home Systems

Power4Home Support

AUTHOR: Trish - (United States of America)

Hi. This is Trish from the Power4Home Support team. We sincerely apologize for any difficulties youve encountered with our product. We want to help you resolve this matter directly. Please contact our support centre via telephone (612-568-8880) or visit us online (http://www.power4home.com/support/preform.php)for further assistance. Thank you!

physically