Complaint Review: Power4Home Systems

• Submitted: Thu, January 21, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2010

• Reported By: big horse — billings Montana United States of America
Power4Home Systems

Power4Home Systems this company feed the big horse alot of bad hay,in fact they never showed up with any hay. {the books}, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Power4Home Support

In this day and age with the economy the way it is, the public is looking for ways to cut their electrical costs.  I'm no different.  Yes it would be nice if it was free but I know that is not going to happen.  When someone says they can help me reduce those costs with some effort, and that it will cost, I am willing to pay and put the effort forward.  I don't expect to be ripped off.

Someone tells me that if I don't like it that I can return it up to 60 days.  Thats great , only thing is after 30 days I still have not recieved the items yet.  Quite a scam, even though I was told I would be contacted by the vendor within 2 days.  Silly me.

I don't care if this was the greatest product in the world now, all I want is my money back because I feel the person behind this is a crook and is using the net to scam people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4Home-Systems/internet/Power4Home-Systems-this-company-feed-the-big-horse-alot-of-bad-hayin-fact-they-never-sho-557706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4Home Systems

Power4Home Support

AUTHOR: Trish - (United States of America)

This is Trish from the Power4Home Support team. We sincerely apologize for any difficulties youve encountered with our product. We want to help you resolve this matter directly. Please contact our support centre online (http://www.power4home.com/support/preform.php) for further assistance. Thank you!