Deegan

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: tclarkee — Southampton Other United Kingdom
Power4Home
855 Village Centre DR # 386 INorth Oaks, Minnesota United States of America

Power4Home This is a rip off via clickbank why do clickbank let them get away with this INorth Oaks, Minnesota

I payed for the Power4Home via Click-Bank happy I had a 60 day money back guarantee. Looked at the single disc sent to me and realized something wasn't quite right but I'm not technical so decided to ask Click-Bank for my money back under their well promoted money back guarantee scheme. I lost track of time a bit following my money back request so was surprised to get an e-mail from Click-Bank that my request had been closed due to 'inactivity'.

I've since tried to contact Click-Bank to ask why, and that's turned out to be an impossibility via e-mail so I'll have to phone them from here in UK  - more unnecessary cost!.

OK, Power4Home is a scam and on checking their website again I can see now I should have seen that before I ordered, however I thought Click-Bank were an honorable outfit and would honor their money back guarantees and deal with the 'scammer' as they saw fit. Also, how did Power4Home get through their credibility checks before accepting they'd handle this business? I'm now thinking Click-Bank is not the honest reputable broker they make themselves out to be, in fact I now know they are not because they cannot be contacted by e-mail via their website. That's always a warning.

Every time I try to do business with a US outfit I get ripped off. How do you Americans cope? You must have to watch your backsides the whole time. This Power4Home is really disappointing because the concept is good and mug that I am fell for that and didn't listen hard enough to the video. Anyone got their money back? Please let me know how. I am - tclarkee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4Home/INorth-Oaks-Minnesota-MN55127-30/Power4Home-This-is-a-rip-off-via-clickbank-why-do-clickbank-let-them-get-away-with-this-I-926529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4Home