specimen

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: kh — Elk Grove California United States of America
Power4Home
855 Village Center Drive, #386 North Oaks, Minnesota United States of America

Power4Home Power4Home Pro Power4Home is Nothing but Snake Oil North Oaks, Minnesota

I had stumbled across the Power4Home ad on Facebook one night, and decided to give it a click.  What was purported to be just a 7 minute video Ad, turned in to what seemed like 25 minutes.  I sat through it, and being very mechanical and very much into DIY projects, I decided to order the $50 worth of manuals and DVDs the video promised.  The order reportedly shipped on Sept 3, 2012 after collecting my $61.83, but nothing had arrived or was emailed after two weeks of waiting.

If Amazon can ship me something in 1 day, then this should have taken no longer than a week.  So, I started the refund process with ClickBank, which got me nothing but a bunch of convoluted status emails about my claim, which ended with them closing my claim with out a refund (they said it was closed due to inactivity on the claim, which is crap!).  Luckily I had used PayPal, so I initiated a dispute with them, which finally got me my refund today, October 10, 2012, after much hassle and effort.

Not sure how this outfit hasn't been shut down, as it's obviously nothing but a scam.  I had looked for online reviews of the "product" before purchasing, but suspiciously they were few and far between.  Yet after purchasing, Google returned many reviews, most of which were not flattering.  Hence the reason I pursued a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4Home/North-Oaks-Minnesota-55127/Power4Home-Power4Home-Pro-Power4Home-is-Nothing-but-Snake-Oil-North-Oaks-Minnesota-953389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4Home