Complaint Review: Power4Home.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Henry — englewood Colorado U.S.A.
Power4Home.com
Power4Home.com Internet, Dilouth, Minnesota United States of America

Power4Home.com John Russell, Power4Home.com Did not refund my money with a 60 day money back guarentee after I sent the product back. Internet, Dilouth, Minnesota

Power4Home.com has a 60 day money back guarntee stated with this product that Did Not refund my money even when I sent the disk back 1 month ago today. It is something I will not and did not use. I have sent a lot of e-mails and tried after sending the disk back to get my refund with no luck.

I have tried tec support 13 times for a refund. I even called 1-800-390-6035 and that is their bank that said that they would contact then about the refund that has not been refunded. All I want is a simple refund of $59.64 for a product that has a written money back guarentee!

This company Sucks! DO NOT Order anything from this Guy!!!! The things he does is very simple and He does not explain how to use power that is mentioned in this Stupid viedo!  Save Your Money and go to the libarary Yourself and read about this system for FREE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4Homecom/Internet-Dilouth-Minnesota-/Power4Homecom-John-Russell-Power4Homecom-Did-not-refund-my-money-with-a-60-day-money-ba-943697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4Home.com