Complaint Review: Power4Home.com

• Reported By:Beaverton Oregon
Power4Home.com
http://power4home.com/index.php Internet U.S.A.

Power4Home.com Broken Files and Broken Trust Internet

Out of work and carefully watching my budget I followed a link to http://power4home.com/index.php to retrieve DIY plans for wind turbines and solar panels. Apparently that was a mistake. Broken ebook files and no customer service response. Now embarrassed too, how long do I wait for customer service?

Just as I read in another post, after a $50 ClickBank transaction I received my download access and 3 of the ebook files from Power4Home are broken. Thought it might be a version related issue with Adobe Acrobat reader. However the rest of the 4 files I downloaded were fine. I sent an email to: support@power4home but after 24hrs recieved no response. Waiting. Broken files are one thing but no access to a real (not virtual) customer service representative is frustrating. Sounds like other customers had the same problem.

The video content I could access but I certainly couldn't aquire resources, or build a DIY solar panel after watching the video. Again as others have posted the videos are not good but I can't comment on the core content as the files are damaged. I'll wait longer for response but automated replies seem to all that others have received. Don't expect they will provide a solution. Either way I'll update this post as required.

It boils down to my belief that you usually get what you payfor. So you might want to prepare to get very little in return for, at least $39. Keep in mind the sales/marketing techniques used on sites like Power4Home are optimized to take advantage of people during recessionary times.

Regulator
Beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4Homecom/internet/Power4Homecom-Broken-Files-and-Broken-Trust-Internet-443373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4Home.com