Complaint Review: Power4home aka Clickbank

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia — Eureka Montana United States of America
Power4home aka Clickbank

Power4home aka Clickbank I ordered the power4home DVD plus 4 bonus books that descriibe how to build your own solar panels. I was sent the DVD but no 4 bonus books. Internet

On JUly 24, I ordered a DVD and 4 bonus books that were to describe how to build solar panales and windmills. I ordered this product from Power4home or Clickbank. I payed $49.97 pluss $7.99 for shipping and handling. The DVD quickly showed up but no books. After several weeks I sent an e-mail and was told that everything I needed was on the DVD.

Sent another E-mail expressing that books were advertised and would like them to send the books. The company responded with an E-mail saying that they were a green company and that if I really wanted the books I could print my own from the DVD that was sent.

Help! I payed for and sent shipping for books! The company is being uncooperative and I feel cheated! It would cost me a small fortune to print 4 books from my home computer are they for real! What are my options? I asked for my money back but no respose. I work hard for my money and expect to get what I payed for!(Exactly what they advertised!)

(www.Power4home.com/MakeElectricity.php) or Vendor Email Support@power4home.com  or http://www.power4home.com/support

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4home-aka-Clickbank/internet/Power4home-aka-Clickbank-I-ordered-the-power4home-DVD-plus-4-bonus-books-that-descriibe-931734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4home aka Clickbank