Complaint Review: Power4home

• Reported By: Raymundo — Corpus Christi Texas United States of America
Power4home
855 Village Center Drive #386 North Oaks, Minnesota United States of America

Power4home John Russel Poked my eyes good! Twice! North Oaks, Minnesota

I am stupid and fell for this ugly man's fraudulent claims. I know I've been ripped of and wish I had checked him out before I made this foolish mistake. I also up graded to the "Platinum Plan" for another $67. Not including the $57 for the one DVD. There's no use trying to get my money back after reading all the other person reports on here. I'm just glad there's a God to take care of people like him. Please learn from me, if it's valued at hundreds of dollars and you're paying way below that. It's a RIP-OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4home/North-Oaks-Minnesota-55127/Power4home-John-Russel-Poked-my-eyes-good-Twice-North-Oaks-Minnesota-933403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4home