Complaint Review: Powerconcrete.us

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Mathew Evans — Calgary, Alberta United States of America
144 4 Avenue SW Internet, Alberta United States of America

Powerconcrete.us Powerconcrete Powerconcrete Fake Address and Fake Website Internet, Alberta

I went to to the address on Powerconcretes website and they have NO OFFICES there. I searched the building, talked to the Management and they told me they were tired of people looking for this ghost company and they asked him by email to take the address down. They told me that he does not office there. I had emailed him several times with no response. I read on line where this company askes for money and your ID to be sent to them before they talk to you. This seems like a scam then this site has posting of another company all over it. The other company seems to be a real company where Powerconcrete seems to be total fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerconcreteus/Internet-Alberta-T2P3N4/Powerconcreteus-Powerconcrete-Powerconcrete-Fake-Address-and-Fake-Website-Internet-Alber-933958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerconcrete.us