Complaint Review: Powered Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: Christine — HEALDSBURG California U.S.A.
Powered Marketing
2849 CURVING OAKS WAY, Orlando, Florida United States of America

Powered Marketing Bewarfe! Another Rip-off! Orlando, Florida

On May 15th, 2010, my American Express Card was charged $89.95 to a company called "Powered Marketing" in Orlando, Florida.  I had never heard of them before...so I filed a dispute with American Express, and then did some research online to try to find out what this company represents.

What I learned was that a fellow by the name of Paul Boes is connected with Powered Marketing.  I was surprised to also learn that Paul Boes was connected with MK Supplements, a company that fraudulently charged my American Express Card for $89.95 LAST YEAR, in April 2009.  It took a long time, but I was able to successfully solve that problem.  Here we go again!  Evidently Mr. Boes is once again in "business", and charging American Express Cards.

I telephoned American Express, just to let them know that I've already done my research, and that it looks like this man is once again perpetrating fraud.  Interestingly, I can find no website for Powered Marketing.

Be careful, especially if Mr. Boes got you in 2009.  He's up to his old tricks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powered-Marketing/Orlando-Florida-32820/Powered-Marketing-Bewarfe-Another-Rip-off-Orlando-Florida-606679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powered Marketing