Complaint Review: Powerfullovehealer.com Ruby Costello

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Manny — Calgary Alberta Canada
Powerfullovehealer.com Ruby Costello
Internet, Texas United States of America

Powerfullovehealer.com Ruby Costello Promised gaureenteed love spells LIARS! Internet, Texas

I contacted Elia and "Samantha" 6 months ago for a love spell as I was very depressed and broken hearted. They told me I needed to pay only $100 no more and my husband would be back within a day or so. After I paid someone named Ruby the $100 suddenly my situation became very difficult and they needed $1000 for there alter and I would get it back within 5 hours.

After 2 hours they told me that the women he left me for had placed a spell on us and that they needed another $1500 to complete the spell and he would be back by that night and so would my money. I stupidly agreed and of course he did not come back that night or any other night. They kept asking for more money and I then said they would recieve not one more cent and I wanted all of my money back.

They then kept saying "baby stay calm you'll have your money next week, you're being negative and this is why he's not back" so week after week the same thing was said and I became very aggressive toward them and once I started cutting off their long winded speeches and saying I don't want to hear it just give me my money they started avoiding me. I have been calling for 3 months everyday and leaving at least 10 voicemails a day as well as 50 emails and txt messages. The last correspondence from Elia was via txt saying "go take some meds you will have ur money in 2 weeks, each time you txt me I will deduct it from what you have paid us" that was 3 months ago! STAY AWAY from them they are LEECHES that pray on the lonely and depressed. THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerfullovehealercom-Ruby-Costello/Internet-Texas-/Powerfullovehealercom-Ruby-Costello-Promised-gaureenteed-love-spells-LIARS-Internet-Te-975891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerfullovehealer.com Ruby Costello