Complaint Review: Powerhouse Gym

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Anna — north olmsted Ohio United States of America
Powerhouse Gym
Lorain Rd. North Olmstead, Ohio United States of America

Powerhouse Gym Owner's,Management,Training management Use your credit card w/out notice.No communication w/themselves or members.Do not call when they say they will.Out and out lie to your face. North Olmstead, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Novi, Michigan Powerhouse Gym Fraud

I joined April 24TH.Started having trouble in June.My daughter paid 100.00 on my gym dues,so I asked the owner when my next payment was.Twice he told me April 2013.I started getting billed on my credit card.Debt collectors.I talked to the owner in person,told me he would call me that afternoon.No call ever.Gave the Training manager a 30 day notice for not wanting a trainer.(no longer employed) He hasn't told anyone but my trainer.That has been put on my credit card.Closed c.c. account.Collections again calling me and he hasn't called,Can't even find the company he works for.Went in to gym Dec 7th, woman owner did look at my records and told me the 100.00 was applied to my training.Also the male owner was sitting right there,do you think he would get up and help,no!He printed out something and gave it to the women talking to me.Of course she promised to call and as usual no phone call.She also gave me her e-mail.It doesn't work!I have not even been to the gym since july.Very poor management or mismanegment.No communication between owners ,management employees or members.Why lie to me?like thats going to help things. Today is Dec.15th.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerhouse-Gym/North-Olmstead-Ohio-44070/Powerhouse-Gym-OwnersManagementTraining-management-Use-your-credit-card-wout-noticeN-982473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerhouse Gym

Novi, Michigan Powerhouse Gym Fraud

AUTHOR: Alan - ()

I just placed a report of my own on Powerhouse Gym in Novi, Michigan.  They have shown me to be nothing but a bunch of con-artists.  I know, I know the whole bit about the 'franchise' BS and how they are individually owned and operated.  Well, you should be aware that some of your franchises are giving you a bad name and do something about it.  Clearly, it is multiple gyms that display this type of improper business practices.