Complaint Review: Powerhouse Marketing

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Basehor Kansas United States of America
Powerhouse Marketing
P.O. Box 2243 Buford, Georgia United States of America

Powerhouse Marketing Clearing Business Through Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC Sold me a yearly subscription to a magazine at an excelerated price of $59.00 for a partial donation to a girls competitive fast pitch softball. I was approached at my own home so as a door to door. Buford, Georgia

Report as follows in 10-2011 a door to door salesman came to my home selling magazines for an exzagerated price for help in donations to there fast pitch softball team. There were two girls no older than early to mid 20's. I ordered one magazine Taste of Home for $59.00 and never received it.

I actually was mad about it but misplaced the receipt. I came across it this past weekend and started persuing the number on the receipt which I have made numerous calls to no evale only an answering machine.

I actually at the time talking with the girl selling the magazines got her email address so I think I have some information if needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerhouse-Marketing/Buford-Georgia-30515/Powerhouse-Marketing-Clearing-Business-Through-Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-LLC-Sold-me-a-ye-862517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerhouse Marketing