Complaint Review: Powerhouze Recordings, Kane Epperson

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Serious Artist — New York New York United States of America
Powerhouze Recordings, Kane Epperson
369 Lexington Ave Ny, Ny Manhattan, New York United States of America

Powerhouze Recordings, Kane Epperson Kane Epperson, Kevin D CON ARTIST, FRAUD LABEL/INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS. A BUNCH OF WANNABEE INDUSTRY EXECS Manhattan, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I Am Kevin

The world and sincere people need to be aware of POWERHOUZE RECORDINGS , CEO Kane Epps (aka Kane Epperson) and producer Kevin D (located in LA) Everyone involved with Powerhouze are liars, unprofessional, non-industry, con artist to the tee.

Kane Epperson took thousands hard working money for production which I never received an was not worth anything at all. I now see that many others have claims against him and something needs to be done about him and everyone involved in Powerhouze Recordings.

I am taking action myself because this will not just be pushed under the rug. You cannot steal money from people and not expect anything in return. You need to be shut down completely.

I'd like to repeat that Kane will tell you he was an A&R at such and such Major Label. Do NOT believe a word him or anyone involved with Powerhouze says. His official twitter page was deleted with his unprofessional videos and photos that he posts letting you know where he's going as he (The Major CEO) flies *STAND-BY coach on AA  with ripped jeans and old sneakers. HE IS A FRAUD and will try to nickle and dime you and even get choked up as he lies through his teeth looking you in the eyes. Sad human being to do this to innocent talented people.

POWERHOUZE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. LAWYERS PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS VERY SERIOUS SITUATION, THEY ARE SCAMMING NUMEROUS PEOPLE AND NEED TO BE STOPPED ASAP.

I'd also like to be clear this has happened in both MANHATTAN, NY & LOS ANGELES, CA. Seems like he is running from offices, changing numbers and emails .. But you cannot run forever friend. And please know this is no threat. Only a promise to close down your business once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerhouze-Recordings-Kane-Epperson/Manhattan-New-York-/Powerhouze-Recordings-Kane-Epperson-Kane-Epperson-Kevin-D-CON-ARTIST-FRAUD-LABELINDUST-991540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerhouze Recordings, Kane Epperson

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I Am Kevin

AUTHOR: Kev D. - (United States of America)

I just recently read that my name was attached to the report above.  I currently have no relation with this company.  I WAS working at one time with this company and have since broken ALL ties. I have had no affiliation and have not done business with them for months. Not to mention I have only made $1,500 in production from this company (and He (the Artist) paid me directly)and did a lot of production I didn't get paid for.

So If anyone is paying for production or anything supposedly done by me, I'm sorry, chances are I never knew about it, I damn sure haven't gotten paid for it and more than likely, it's not me doing the production.

If I work with someone, I do direct business with them. So If we ever did business directly, you know how to reach me.  If you never spoke to me then more than likely you did business with someone else using my name to validate whatever.

Again, I must stress that don't do anything on the behalf of Powerhouze/or ANYONE from that company, good or bad, I HAVE NO AFFILIATION.

Also, I'm not currently working on any projects for anyone in New York, and have only worked with two artists from NY (which BTW one of those artists is the one who actually paid me directly, the other I should have been paid by the company but wasn't (A supposed investment), which is part of the reason that I now work directly with artists, therefore, I wasn't in a hurry to finish it but even then, I still left the completed project with PH to send to the client after I left). To the person who wrote the report, if anyone is telling you I'm working or ever was working on your project, it's not true.  I haven't worked on a PH project since Sep. of last year.

If anyone is saying i'm working with or for PH, I assure you that I do not in ANY capacity!  My name is being used without my consent and you've been lied to.  And yes I'm in LA.  So If you been paying for production and feel u didn't get what you paid for, I don't blame you for reporting it.  I would too!

My intent isn't bash anyone in this response.  I just want to clear the integrity of my name.

And whoever wrote this report if we ever met feel free to contact me and I'll get back to u ASAP.