• Report: #198165

• Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:Loveland Ohio
Powersellerturbo - Ebay - Paypal
MARKLARSON007@aol.com Internet U.S.A.

Powersellerturbo On Ebay powersellerturbo on Ebay is selling fraudulent MP3 and MP4 players, paypal and ebay allow it. Minneapolis Internet EBAY

I bid on and won this auction on ebay... NEW NANO 2GB MP3 MP4 VIDEO-MOVIE-PHOTO-AUDIO PLAYER ! Item number: 974203492 I received it relatively quickly however I soon realized there was a problem. Since we had only 7 days to return it my son and I took turns trying to put songs and videos on it and trying to get it to work. The instructions are written by someone who has no idea how to speak English.

We put one video and 50 songs on it. It won't open the folder past the second tier. The video folders says no files at all even though on the computer looking at it shows the file.

I did a search online and quickly found out the properties are falsified. FIRST of all it onlys says 1GB, I won a 2GB. Second; once I put more than 512MB of files on it, it stopped working correctly.

After looking on this forum here... http://www.mympxplayer.com/, it became evident I have an MP4 player than has had it files tampered with to show a larger capacity than it has.

I did a google of powersellerturbo and found this... http://www.flickr.com/photos/squishy/92168553/ a webpage showing proof positive that marklarson at MARKLARSON007@aol.com is selling fraudulent items on ebay AND both Ebay and PAYPAL apparently know about it and have done nothing.

It is impossible to tell by a person's rating anymore if they are honest. I paid immediately and was a great customer however if I leave this person negative feedback he will leave me negative feedback and I have done nothing wrong.

I sent him several emails and the first response I got was a form letter explaining how to add songs. He obviously didn't read my emails. I sent another... I got an email back from him basically saying he only gives exchanges... and he "really didn't care" what I did.

I do not want to exchange one tampered with MP4 for another one. If the 1GB only has half the stated amount then what would a 2GB have, would I even get a 2GB? Refunds are for damaged goods not FRAUD.

What a crook, and apparently ebay and Paypal don't care that he is ripping off his customers because he has had over 35,000 customers, many who obviously (read them) won't leave a neg feedback because they know they will get one back.

I filed a complaint with paypal and will file one with ebay tommorrow. If that doesn't work I will contact my bank and file fraud with my credit card.

POWERSELLERTURBO on EBay is selling bad MP4 players on ebay. I did not expect an IPOD but I did expect an MP4 player with the right memory, that worked and instructions I could read.

Cam
Loveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powersellerturbo-Ebay-Paypal/internet/Powersellerturbo-On-Ebay-powersellerturbo-on-Ebay-is-selling-fraudulent-MP3-and-MP4-player-198165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powersellerturbo - Ebay - Paypal