Complaint Review: Powerski Corporation Company USA

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: powerskicustomer — Nice France
Powerski Corporation Company USA

Powerski Corporation Company USA Power SkibPowerski Hydroforce Scam of Robert Montgomery "Stay Away from this Company" Internet

We are sad to say that we do business with Robert Montgomery of Powerski USA.

He is very bad scam person who was only interest to take out money.

You must stay away from this person and company.

It give us so much problem to buy this Powerski from him.

I send them email maybe 6 months ago to enquire for Powerski.

They change the price many time, and I buy for 3600 I think maybe bad but not so much money to lose before when i speak to them they try to say 10000. I make order and i order some part as well.

But it take 4 months to speak with them because they never send the Powerski to me. I very pissed off with Powerski but I notice they also call them Jetboard Hydroforce Power ski Jetboarder. Many name to confuse people to think powerski good company.

They never return my telephone call or email. But i call them many many time. I even speak with factory who tell me because I order from Powerski I must speak with Powerski.

I try find address for powerski in USA on the documents Powerski have address but I send someone there and it not real address of powerski.

I am still hoping they maybe return my call because I know I not get my money back from Powerski now. Bob Montgomery make threat to me. But he say nothing about where he is because we have lawyer to. So I want to find him.

If anyone can help with a real address of powerski please post here

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerski-Corporation-Company-USA/internet/Powerski-Corporation-Company-USA-Power-SkibPowerski-Hydroforce-Scam-of-Robert-Montgomery--934905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerski Corporation Company USA