Complaint Review: Powersport Superstore

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Cheartfield — Cambridge Oregon
Powersport Superstore
1101 Arrow Point Dr, Suite 406 Cedar Park, Texas USA

Powersport Superstore Sent wrong item refused to refund full amount after admitting their mistake Cedar Park Texas

I ordered a seat for my motorcycle , a total cost of $325.65 USD. l listed the year,make and model of my bike before ordering the seat and was told according to Powersport Superstore website that the seat would fit. When the seat did arrive it was not the correct one. I took my bike into the harley dealer and they also informed me that the seat was in fact the wrong one. Harley Davidson told me that i would need to remove factory installed parts in order to make the seat work and that is something I am not willing to do. I contacted Powersport Superstore the same day to advise them of the problem and they told me that I could return the seat but they would not refund the cost of shipping or the customs charges. After 5 emails back and forth I finally called Powersport Superstore and I was advised by (Micheal) that even through it was their mistake I would would be responsible for the total cost of the shipping both ways ($98) plus the customs charge of ($60). I told Micheal that I did not think it was fair or reasonable to expect me to have to pay $158 for their mistake and he said "that's just how it is and I am not moving from this position". I asked to speak with a manager and he refused, I then asked to have a manager contact me and he refused, I then asked for an email address of a manager and he refused to provide me one.

Another frustrating part, when I called to speak to a manager I was put on hold only to have what I beleived to be the same guy on the phone but using a different name. I think this company is a couple of guys working out of their appartment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powersport-Superstore/Cedar-Park-Texas-78613/Powersport-Superstore-Sent-wrong-item-refused-to-refund-full-amount-after-admitting-their-1141772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powersport Superstore