Complaint Review: PowersportsMax

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Dave(pissed off) — la crosse Wisconsin
PowersportsMax
9448 rush street s. EL Monte, Ca , California USA

PowersportsMax sent me a Motor cycle that is junk ---poor service and lies EL Monte, Ca California

*Author of original report: Is Resolved

*Author of original report: Might be resoved

*Author of original report: Think they might have made good.

Powersportsmax.com stay clear of this outfit. They have junk products & do not follow up on any request other than filling e-mail box with B. S..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PowersportsMax/EL-Monte-Ca-California-91733/PowersportsMax-sent-me-a-Motor-cycle-that-is-junk-poor-service-and-lies-EL-Monte-Ca-1085413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PowersportsMax

Is Resolved

AUTHOR: Dave Minor - ()

Thanks to Mike The manager.

Might be resoved

AUTHOR: Dave Minor (pissed off) - ()

6D on 5/23/2013 recv. it on 5/29/2013 at a of cost $858.95 plus shipping $239.95 a total of $1098.90  With in one the week, I am to be getting getting my bike back.  I will keep you updated to what happens.  They got the bike the on the 29th of October 2013.  It is now 12/18/2013.  I had to pay to have it shipped back to them.   When I shipped it to them at the cost of $ 239.95   it took from 10/23/2013 and was recv. by them 10/29/2013.  They agreed to Fix the Bike cover the cost for parts / labor / Shipping home.   My son was hurt finding the defect in the bike.  I will be happy to get my bike back at the cost of $858.95 plus shipping $239.95.  Total $1098.90 then $239.95 to send it to them.  $ 1338.85 and a riding season lost.  Oh am I happy.  Leason Learned?

Think they might have made good.

AUTHOR: Dave Minor - ()

It took really a Long time But My bike is done and being shipped back to me as they said.

I paid for the shipping back to them.  Repaired Labor & Parts.

You say, Hey - It was a new bike.

My Son was the first to try riding My new Bike, and in the 1st 6miles found the defect, the bike crashed.

They said they fixed that as well.  If this is true A big Thanks goes out to J. C..

He really put up with Me.  But I am in La crosse wisconsin.  And they are in in Calf.  Was told Two week turn around.

They got the bike Oct. 29th 2013.  Was told it will be shipped today and be here in a week.  Will update on results.