Complaint Review: PowersportsMax

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Ardmore Oklahoma
PowersportsMax
Www.powersportsmax.com Whitter, California U.S.A.

PowersportsMax ripped off my 8yr old! Whitter California

We ordered a dirt bike for my son for his b-day and he saved half the money for it himself. After paying 150.00 for shipping we got it late. Then when we got it it was damaged, the fender was broken the Handel bar and plastic around the gas tank too! We didn't notice it leaked oil until later that day but it does. We called immediatly and sent pictures of the damage. They said they would send new parts but never did and when we called back they said it was the shipping companies fault and to call them. We called and shipping blamed powersports and said to call them. We've been getting the run around for THREE months now! When I call they put me on hold for almost 30 minutes! If I don't hang up first they do! When I call back they won't answer and are seriously rude if I do! All I want is what I paid for and I can never speak to Bill ( the owner) he's always out so they say. How can they get away with ripping off so many people!? We need to get together and all file suite together. I'm contacting the FTC tomorrow and sending a report from my local police department to the one in el monte and the lady there said she would assign a detective to the case. This is so wrong not to mention illegal! We can stop this together! I have a feeling I won't get the problem solved talking to them anymore. What a horrible company and crappy customer service... Not to mention products!

Cass
Ardmore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PowersportsMax/Whitter-California/PowersportsMax-ripped-off-my-8yr-old-Whitter-California-457979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PowersportsMax