Complaint Review: Powersportsmax

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: PMaasen — Kent Washington
Powersportsmax
El Monte, California USA

Powersportsmax Very poorCustomer service . I simply wanted to buy an owner manual. The guy on the phone referred me to the web sight . I explained I had been on the web sight and wanted to buy an owner manual . El Monte California

I bought a Go Kart this weekend that was missing some parts .

This Kart had originally been purchase from Powersportsmax .I have e-mailed , and called several times trying to but a manual . I am trying to replace these parts so my grand kids would be safe in this kart.

They have hung up the phone on me over and over again .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powersportsmax/El-Monte-California-91733/Powersportsmax-Very-poorCustomer-service-I-simply-wanted-to-buy-an-owner-manual-The-gu-1084853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powersportsmax