Complaint Review: Powerzest IT And Pzest.com

• Reported By:massillon Ohio
Powerzest IT And Pzest.com
www.pzest.com Internet U.S.A.

Powerzest IT And Pzest.com Unauthorized charges and unrefunded money Internet

I received a bank statement with a charge from pzest.com for $39.95. I had to look this up on the internet because I had no idea what this was. I found a phone number and tried to call and was unable to get through.

I e-mailed them and told them that I never visited their site nor authorized anyone to sign up for anything using my bank number. I requested a complete refund and to cancel whatever they inadvertently signed me up for and to never charge anything to this account again. I also asked how they obtained my bank account number. I did receive an e-mail back saying that they would refund my money and I needed to give them my account number and routing number. I didn't really want to do this, but I wanted my money back.

I never heard anything back from them and then I received another bank statement with another charge for $39.95 on it. By this time I was irate, so I went to the site again and found another phone number and finally got through to someone. He couldn't find my account because the computers were currently down. Imagine that. He said to e-mail them again and someone would be able to get back to me as soon as their computers were up and running. I e-mailed them again and a few days later recieved a failure to deliver message to theat address.

I am thoroughly disgusted with the treatment from this company and I am definitely taking some further action. I did not ever give anyone my bank account number to use for anything on the internet or otherwise. I beleive they obtained this through fraudulant means and I need them to repay any monies they owe me and to stop charging my account. I am contacting by banking institution to make sure that they can no longer access this account. This is ridiculous.

Vickie
massillon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2004 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerzest-IT-And-Pzestcom/internet/Powerzest-IT-And-Pzestcom-Unauthorized-charges-and-unrefunded-money-Internet-79201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerzest IT And Pzest.com