Complaint Review: Powerzest It, Datesnow

• Reported By:gabriola British Columbia
Powerzest It, Datesnow
www.powerzest.com Internet U.S.A.

Powerzest It, Datesnow fraudulent billing Internet

Just another person getting screwed by these guys....I made the mistake of entering my visa number for "age verification" purposes at an adult site on the internet. When I entered the site I did not even manage to download the stuff I had enterd to see, in fact I saw nothing.... Shortly afterward I started seeing charges on my card, this is what they look like now:

date description amount-us amount-cdn
22-Nov www.pzest.com 49.99 67.68
26-Nov Datesnow Pty Ltd. 19.99 26.78
12-Dec WPI*Friends Internet 1.00 1.35
13-Dec WPI*Friends Internet 5.95 8.05
23-Dec Datesnow Pty Ltd. 29.98 40.97
23-Dec Datesnow Pty Ltd. 19.99 27.19
6-Jan Datesnow Pty Ltd. 19.98 26.18

I quickly sent an email to enquire what was going on, they returned with they "could not find me in their database, would I supply a credit card number"?...I did not give them the number, explaining that I was not comfortable giving out my card number as I felt it had already been abused, and never heard from them again. The charges continued.

Now it seems I cant even get an email through to them even through their own support page, I am in Canada so the 800 number also doesn't work, I have gone back to their support site and I hope I have cancelled any further charges, but I do not know as they do not respond in any way....I truly hope something is done about these people and they do not continue to RIP PEOPLE OFF, they are nothing more than common theives in my opinion...

gabriola, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Powerzest-It-Datesnow/internet/Powerzest-It-Datesnow-fraudulent-billing-Internet-79095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Powerzest It, Datesnow