Complaint Review: Practical Computers

• Reported By: anonymous — Eugene Oregon
Practical Computers
1510 Mohawk Blvd. Springfield, Oregon USA

Practical Computers Cindy Manke RIP OFF Springfield Oregon

This company built my computer.  I paid $900.00 in 2010 for it.  They had installed virus protection (free version AVAST).  Every time I had problems with my computer because of their choice of software, they repeatedly tried to upsell me on things, such as a new virus protection for $50.00.  They had the ability to fix things remotely but insisted I continually bring in my computer over & over to keeping charging me, of course.  They are after the $$.  Beware.  The entire reason I purchased locally was to not be treated like this .... but the owner Cindy Manke .... theyr'e in my own backyard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Practical-Computers/Springfield-Oregon-97477/Practical-Computers-Cindy-Manke-RIP-OFF-Springfield-Oregon-1086703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Practical Computers