Complaint Review: Prado E-cigs

• Submitted: Thu, March 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Denise — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Prado E-cigs
14301 N. 87th Street Suite 107 Scottsdale AZ. 8526 Internet United States of America

Prado E-cigs Prado is a RIP-OFF, Free was not free- it cost more than the fees the hiddenly charged- In OD fees, with my Bank Internet

After ordering the Free Trial, pay only 12.95 for shipping, un-beknownst to me $149.90 was debited to my checking account, in turn causing 63.20 in over draft fees.  I called the number on my debit information, and the agent began telling me it was not free, but rather a 14-day Trial, the only confirmation I received of charges were for the 12.95.   After receiving the package I kept getting more offers to try the free trial. I used one cartridge it was not as described in the offer. So I had no intention of purchasing any.   The free trial was enough for me.... After disregarding any further email, and deleting my confirmation, yesterday.... I thought nothing more of Prado- until  today.  I was checking my account and found myself to be overdrawn, to no intent of my own.  This is how I discovered, I paid 149.90 + 63.20, for a cigarette promoted as Try Free----

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prado-E-cigs/internet/Prado-E-cigs-Prado-is-a-RIP-OFF-Free-was-not-free-it-cost-more-than-the-fees-the-hidden-705034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prado E-cigs