Complaint Review: Prado Electronic Cigarettes

• Submitted: Fri, June 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Charles — Danville West Virginia United States of America
Prado Electronic Cigarettes

Prado Electronic Cigarettes Prado promised a free trial and I read the ad carefully. There was no hooks or joining a club. I got mine free for the shipping and handling and then started to see hundreds of dollars appear on my, Internet

*Consumer Comment: TOTAL RIP OFF

I signed up for the "free" offer with only shipping and handling charged.  That was OK.  Product arrived four days later and was checking it out when got a phone call offering "discounts" for their product.  I told them ,"I want only what I ordered and nothing more."  A month later, I start seeing charges for hundreds of dollars on my debit card and credit card accounts.  I called the company and only received a $40 credit.  I had to cancel both cards and have them re-issued, in order to block this company from stealing me blind.

I read their ad very carefully and found no added charges or monthly joining charges.  I have been burned and I will make it a point to tell everyone about this.  I am only glad that I caught it when I did and that it did not affect my payment to regular creditors.  I hope that this company gets sued for false advertising and has the book thrown at them.

Believe me people, I was a programmer for 17 years and thought I knew how to avoid the traps and misleading ads.  They got me !  Tell everyone you know that is thinking about trying these new "electronic cigarettes" and tell them to buy them at the 7-11 !  They will save a h*ll of a lot of money !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prado-Electronic-Cigarettes/internet/Prado-Electronic-Cigarettes-Prado-promised-a-free-trial-and-I-read-the-ad-carefully-The-736490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prado Electronic Cigarettes

TOTAL RIP OFF

AUTHOR: Scott wallace - (U.S.A.)

I agree with everyone that this is a big scam to charge your credit card without proper approval! They have gotten me for more than your consumers have indicated they got riped off for! They gave me a credit and were suposed to remove me from any more shipments! Well that didnt happen! They just charged me what they credited me last month and havent recieved anything for the charge! No wonder they cant sell in California anymore! TOTAL RIP OFF! iM CALLING TOMARROW AND RAISING HELL WITH THEM AND IF THEY DONT REFUND ME THE LAST SCREWING, WELL I WILL GO TO THERE OFFICES AND HAMMER THEM! tHEY SO CALLE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STEP IN AND PROTECT US! NOT!!!!