Complaint Review: Prado electric cigarette

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — Norfolk Virginia United States of America
Prado electric cigarette
14301 N.87th Street Suite 106 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Prado electric cigarette cost me more then what trial said Scottsdale, Arizona

Prado (smokefreely.com) electric cigarett device is not what it saids it is.
They charge you more for the trial package. I was charge 24.85 when it said 9.95.

Got product and it didn't work took 3 days to get hold of customer service. Was told then that
my credit card will be charge another 69.00 dollars if I wanted to keep device.

When I told them that I was not going to pay any more money,I was told that I had to send the device
back to company and pay the shipping myself. When ask to speak with supervisor was told one not
available to talk with me.

I did get address to return device and make sure that you get a R.M.A.# to send back.Was told when they get device back I will get money back only if it is return within 15 days from order date. Which now only leaves 3 days left. Making me to send it overnite to get there in time.

Do not buy from this company...It is a rip off...It will cost you more money then what they say in FREE TRIAL...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prado-electric-cigarette/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Prado-electric-cigarette-cost-me-more-then-what-trial-said-Scottsdale-Arizona-727221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prado electric cigarette