Complaint Review: Prado/Smokefreely.com

• Reported By: Jodi — Wendell North Carolina United States of America
Prado/Smokefreely.com
14301 N. 87th St Suite 107, Scotsdale, AZ Internet United States of America

Prado/Smokefreely.com Internet Scam/ International Fraud , Internet

Received an email offering free product if you paid the shipping. Website said same thing. Received the item. I called the company and told them it was not working properly. They sent me extra cartridges. They told me I had until the 14th of this month to cancel. I called on the 12th. The gave me an RMA number to send it back. Which I did and provided them with a USPS confirmation number where it was sent. On the 14th, I was charged 69.90. Called them and my bank. So far no refund is showing posted to my account and my bank has charged me overdraft fees and international charges because their billing dept is in Malta. I am filing a fraud report against them with my bank.  Please beware of this company. I hope to put a stop to them once and for all.

J

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PradoSmokefreelycom/internet/PradoSmokefreelycom-Internet-Scam-International-Fraud-Internet-663158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prado/Smokefreely.com