Complaint Review: Prairie Point Manors Condo, Vanguard Community Managment, Ana Andino

• Submitted: Tue, June 25, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Huntley Illinois
Prairie Point Manors Condo, Vanguard Community Managment, Ana Andino
P.O. Box 61955 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Prairie Point Manors Condo, Vanguard Community Managment, Ana Andino Files bogus violation fees, do not return calls Schauburg Illinois

Our condo association requested a copy of our homeowner's insurance policy for their records.  This was submitted to Prairie Point Manors on three separate occasions by our insurance agent.  This management association reports they never received anything and charged a $25.00 violation fee.  I have phone records and my insurance agent has written records of when he sent the item in question, but the association will not waive the violation fee.

I have spent hours trying to get this situation in order and have been sent from agent to agent and left messages without getting a response. The apartment manager, Ana Andino, told me I needed to write a letter to the condo association board members blaming my insurance agent for not following up with his role.  I am not willing to blame someone that I know followed through with sending this document as requested on three separate occasions.

We have no problem paying fees that are legitimate, but on principal, do not feel we should have to pay this violation fee.  This company repeatedly "doesn't receive" documents that we have sent and then do not bother to return calls when we try to fix the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prairie-Point-Manors-Condo-Vanguard-Community-Managment-Ana-Andino/Phoenix-Arizona-85082/Prairie-Point-Manors-Condo-Vanguard-Community-Managment-Ana-Andino-Files-bogus-violatio-1061881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prairie Point Manors Condo, Vanguard Community Managment, Ana Andino

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC