Complaint Review: Prank Place

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Deb — Valdosta Georgia United States of America
Prank Place

Prank Place Company is a ripoff! Internet

I placed an order as a Christmas Gift to be shipped to the recipient on Nov 27, 2011. Paid for the item with a debit card, which was instantly debited. The on-line order stated the item was in-stock and I received an order number.

On Dec 12 I e-mailed to find the status of the order, because it had not yet been delivered. No one answered my e-mail.

On December 22, 2011 I e-mailed again, and called and left a message on a 1-800 number and a non 800 number found on the internet, to the store in Hartford CT. No response.

On 1/30 2012 I filed an official report with the Better Business Bureau.

Today, 2/7/12 I finally got to speak to a person. I had to call and go thru the phone menu to ask for a sales person, to get to customer service in a round-about way. They had no explanation and promised to ship the item UPS today. We'll see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prank-Place/internet/Prank-Place-Company-is-a-ripoff-Internet-835289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prank Place