Complaint Review: Prank Place

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: John & Sue — Eatonton Georgia United States of America
Prank Place

Prank Place THIEVES!!! Placed order on October 10, 2011. Today is November 15 2011 and still no product!!!!! Internet

My wife ordered a T-shirt for my birthday, October 28, on October 10 2011. Today is November 15 and still no T-shirt! The total for the shirt and shipping is less than $19.00 but the way they have treated us is outrageous. We, my wife and I, have called 11 times to try and resolve this to no avail. They keep telling us the order has shipped, but over a month later it still has not arrived. They will not refund our money or respond in any way! They keep telling us the "Shipping Manager" has to approve the refund. The customer service rep, Crystal, keeps telling us she is going to make sure the "Shipping Manager" puts us at the top of list for refunds, but after 11 calls, I doubt it! Do not do business with these people. They are a total ripoff! Like I mentioned earlier, it's only less than $19.00, but it's the principal and I want to let everyone know what a RIPOFF this place is! We have submitted a dispute with the credit card company and I'm sure they will resolve it and we will get our money back, but that is not the issue. They have lied to us and lied to us about everything. They have said they will call us back with a staus 8 times, but we have yet to receive one call. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people. They are a total RIPOFF!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prank-Place/internet/Prank-Place-THIEVES-Placed-order-on-October-10-2011-Today-is-November-15-2011-and-st-798456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prank Place