Complaint Review: Prariwind Havanese

Prariwind Havanese Linda Wanamaker Havanese Puppy Breeder Puppy Mill, Internet

*General Comment: Lies with no documented proof

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lisa Saxey of Esplendor Havanese

*Author of original report: Prairiwind Havanese

Linda Wanamaker of Prairwind Havanese sells sick dogs with Condrpplyasia, missing legs, and puppies that arrive over medicated and the brood bitches are often sterile. She will not support her buyers with legitiamtely sick dogs under the age of 6 months, with proof from reputable veterinarians.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prariwind-Havanese/internet/Prariwind-Havanese-Linda-Wanamaker-Havanese-Puppy-Breeder-Puppy-Mill-Internet-979313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prariwind Havanese

#1 General Comment

Lies with no documented proof

AUTHOR: Karma - ()

Linda Wannamaker is a reputable breeder.  She is in good standings with the Am Kennel Club.  She is a breeder of Merit.
She has so many great references, I could not begin to list them .
Linda Wannamaker has made her mark in the Havanese world, not only by what she has produced ... But by earning the respect of other Havanese breeders and Havanese lovers .
These actuation stem and are simply the ugly attemps of the jealous and spiteful people.
I have had dealings with LSaxey.. would not give her a rave review.  Others may .. Each experience may differ . I am not here to speak to her or her practices.
But to state that what she has tried to do to Linda is not okay.
I would not lie about anyone to ruin or try to make myself look better. This is what she is doing!
I would say to anyone with any intelligence, people that stoop to this level are not trust worthy .
Do your own research , contact AKC . Linda Wannamaker is in good standings with them. Has produced many many Champions.  She health test.  Always remember just because its written does not make it the truth !!
I too am a breeder of quality Havanese in great standing with AKC.
In closing I would like to let the public know that a large number of us in the Havanese breed are not ...supportive of these types of action .  We are kind and supportive of our fellow breeders .  As we are to any new comers to our breed.  Please do not let this persons ugliness defer you from our lovely breed and its many great breeders and awesome people
That love and strive to be as our Havanese are .. Loving , caring and kind ;)
signed Karma

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lisa Saxey of Esplendor Havanese

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

This woman filed this report two years ago and ONLY because I would not give her money.  She blackmailed me by saying if I did not give her $2,000 she would fix me.  She has filed this false report only to get back at me.  If anyone has any doubt as to this story, please contact me and I will give you the full story.  I have been breeding and showing only Havanese for 20 years and this is the only report out there.  And it is totally false.

Prairiwind Havanese

AUTHOR: puppylove - (United States of America)

I attempted to ask Linda Wanamaker to help pay for the medical expenses in for a dog she bred and sold to me (1800.00) - which is in her contract. She flatly told me NO. The Dog has Chodroplasia, a known disease in Havanese that can rarely occur. The symptoms are extreme bowing of the legs and thighs, malformation of the metatarsils and a general discomfort of the dog. Linda said that this Dwarfism was "no big deal for the dog" even though it throws off the gait so far taht the dog suffers. The Havanese club of America does not support breeders who do not back their offspring. I have xrays of this dog that I will post once I rezise them.