instrument

• Submitted: Sun, June 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, June 19, 2005

• Reported By:bluefield West Virginia
Prayer By Letters - Saint Matthews Churches
P.o. Box 21838 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Prayer By Letters Saint Matthews Churches ripoff Tulsa Oklahoma

saint matthews church , prayer by letters it's a scam, i've sent this company so much money ,money i didn't have , it's promises that if u sow a seed to god , he will bless me with things i need in my life , that we all need in our lives, houses,cars , money .... well they got my money ! no more , every week i receive a letter from this company ... wanting me to send money to them , for god. what is that? i'll give to my community churches from now on. i've been a fool. and i sent money that i could have used on my bills, and now i'm suffering, my bills are late with disconnect notices and i can't even pay my rent on time. no food in my home, my vehicle barely runs and i'm disabled. i'm really upset! i would love to have all the money i sent to this saint matthews church maybe then i could get caught back up on everything.

Gwyn
Bluefield, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2005 03:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prayer-By-Letters-Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9811/Prayer-By-Letters-Saint-Matthews-Churches-ripoff-Tulsa-Oklahoma-146733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prayer By Letters - Saint Matthews Churches