Complaint Review: Prayers By Letters Saint Matthews Churches

• Submitted: Mon, August 29, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 29, 2005

• Reported By:Struthers Ohio
Prayers By Letters Saint Matthews Churches
PO Box 21838 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Prayers By Letters Saint Matthews Churches Ripped me off for hundreds of dollars at a desperate time in my life when I needed money. RIPOFF Tulsa, Oklahoma

I was desperate for money to travel to get my son out of boot camp. They preyed upon my very religious belief in the power of prayer and The Bible.

Not until I was ripped off about $300.00 did I realize (too little too late) that I was going deeper into debt by sending them money on false promises. I was so desperate when sending money in the beginning I never realized (until too late) that a church would not have a PO Box number.

I came across this Rip-off Report to make sure someone else in a desperate financial crisis isn't as desperate as I was to be ripped off for more than I was. I would like to prevent someone else losing even $1.00.

The wording in the letters, by Prayers by Letters Saint Matthews Churches, are so convincing until they send you one that smacks you right between the eyes what a fool you were to believe such nonsense.

The latest one I received made me realize because it referred to God and Curses in the same breath. I wrote them an awful letter telling them that the devil is cursed and the word curse would only be associated with the devil not God.

I end up here writing to save someone else so they won't have to wait until a ridiculous letter comes to make them realize a church does not have a PO Box and that they are being ripped off. If this saves one person the money it took from me I will be relieved.

Nancy
Struthers, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2005 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prayers-By-Letters-Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9811/Prayers-By-Letters-Saint-Matthews-Churches-Ripped-me-off-for-hundreds-of-dollars-at-a-desp-155419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prayers By Letters Saint Matthews Churches

definite