Complaint Review: Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: lari — gig harbor Washington United States of America
Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card
gig harbor, Washington United States of America

Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card I was sent a Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card to my home addr. I have never heard of this Co. or bank b4 or ever request one. Once I called someone frm foreign person from another company answered the phn gig harbor, Washington

*Consumer Comment: netspend

I was sent a Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card to my home addr. I have never heard of this Co. or bank b4 or ever requested a card. Once I called the # on the back of the card, a foreign person from another country answered the phn.

I advised him I was reporting the card situation as a scam. Also asked how how they got my information. He wasn't able to advise me. The only thing I have ever purchased off line is Airline tickets and books.  I thought these were safe places especially since I have MacAfee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pre-Load-NetSpend-Debit-card/gig-harbor-Washington-98335/Pre-Load-NetSpend-Debit-card-I-was-sent-a-Pre-Load-NetSpend-Debit-card-to-my-home-addr-I-540087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pre-Load NetSpend Debit card

netspend

AUTHOR: Rippedoff again - (U.S.A.)

your first problem is McAfee anti, it is the worst!! secondly all companies share info with one another on online purchases . netspend is real i have used there debit card for 2 years , their problem is they have the poorest customer service in the world. and they cannot be relied on in a dispute. .i am closing my account with them because of this . they are real though.