Complaint Review: Pre-Paid Legal - PPL

• Updated: Thu, April 08, 2010

• Reported By: damnppl — old bridge New Jersey United States of America
Pre-Paid Legal - PPL
Ada, Oklahoma United States of America

Pre-Paid Legal - PPL PPL Deliberate Delay of Cancellation costing hundreds in extra fees Ada, Oklahoma

I have been trying to cancel my prepaid legal membership for months now, I keep faxing and emailing canceling forms they require and each time they say they are not getting them.

I signed up to help someone I know out and now that decision is haunting me because the d**n company won't cancel my membership as requested multiple times even though I supplied all requested forms. Pre-paid legal has a horrible way of doing business and I will strongly advice anyone to stay away from this company because of its unethical business practices of squeezing out money from unsatisfied customers.

I can't get those b***ards to stop charging my account, what a horrible way to do business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pre-Paid-Legal-PPL/Ada-Oklahoma-/Pre-Paid-Legal-PPL-PPL-Deliberate-Delay-of-Cancellation-costing-hundreds-in-extra-fees-591039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pre-Paid Legal - PPL