Mississippi

• Updated: Fri, October 01, 2010

• Reported By: Friday — Dunmore Pennsylvania United States of America
Pre-Screen Inc
80 S.W. 8th Street Miami, Florida United States of America

Pre-Screen Inc Human Resource Department (empscreen@screen1.empscreeninc.com Lead me to believe is a legitimate companay as I am currently job searching. Miami, Florida

This company has contacted me at a time where I am searching for a job and a position I have applied for does conduct background checks.  I almost fell for it thinking it was from the company that I interviewed with.

This company should be stopped if I had not been smart enough to research this company I would have fallen victim to identity theft and there are people out there who will fall victim.

It is bad enough when trying to use search engines to find a job that you get scam job offers then to have to wonder if the background screening you are being emailed is real, it is an outrage!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2010 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pre-Screen-Inc/Miami-Florida-33130/Pre-Screen-Inc-Human-Resource-Department-empscreenscreen1empscreeninccom-Lead-me-to-b-646463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pre-Screen Inc