Complaint Review: Pre-Screen inc/ empscreeninc.com

• Updated: Tue, August 24, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Lenoir North Carolina United States of America
Pre-Screen inc/ empscreeninc.com
S.W. 8th Street Miami, FL Internet United States of America

Pre-Screen inc/ empscreeninc.com Human Resource Department Sent me an email saying that the co. where I had applied for a job wanted several reports on their applicants, including a credit report. The email instructed me to reply to the email to tell them to Internet

I applied for a job listed on www.indeed.com.  The next day I received a call asking me what I wanted to study at such&such university.  I told the caller he had made a mistake.  Then I received the first email from Human Resources Development.  It gave me a "bad feeling," so I ignored it.  Today when I received the second meeeage, I looked for the company on Google.  This is one of the sites I discovered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2010 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pre-Screen-inc-empscreeninccom/internet/Pre-Screen-inc-empscreeninccom-Human-Resource-Department-Sent-me-an-email-saying-that-th-634251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pre-Screen inc/ empscreeninc.com