Complaint Review: Precise Leads

Precise Leads
227 West 29th Street 14th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Precise Leads Provided the worst leads imaginable New York, New York

*Author of original report: Refunded

I have gotten the lead list from hell. 3 disconnected numbers, 2 hung up on me when I said my name, 2 who asked for car insurance and you can see Geico on their cards, 1 who is computer illiterate and did not fill anything on line, 1 who said she was called, did not go online and told she could save 40%-which is fraud to promise that, 2 that get insurance through their work, 1 who said please take me off the list-many calls.  And this is only out of 15 leads.

I want a refund as they are not providing me with what I paid for - real time internet leads. I called these numbers within hours and it is impossible to have 3 disconnected in real time. It feels like fraud to me-there is no way statistically that this horrible list can happen with a real time campaign. I have used internet leads before and never seen such a mess. I do not have time for any more bad leads from them. I have called numerous times a day to the leads they provided and sent out numerous emails, but these folks do NOT want health insurance. In fact I have not talked to anyone even after all the contact I tried to make, except 2 who already had insurance through work and that was one of my filters. Not one good lead in the bunch.

I want no trouble with the company, but I refuse to pay for a service that was totally misrepresented. I feel that you 100% broke the contract by not doing as promised. These are not real time leads and they are not all from the internet. Therefore, they broke the contract and the return policy is void.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precise-Leads/New-York-New-York-10001/Precise-Leads-Provided-the-worst-leads-imaginable-New-York-New-York-1038614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precise Leads

Refunded

AUTHOR: madhatter - ()

I am happy to report that Precise Leads refunded my money for these worst leads imaginable that I paid for. And as a good well gesture, gave me 10 more leads. I will report back as to the quality of the leads. My intention was only to warn others about my experience with Precise Leads.