Complaint Review: Precise Leads

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: felixt — bernville Pennsylvania
Precise Leads

Precise Leads False Advertising Old Leads Being Pawned as New Internet

Precise Leads is Horrible!!

Signed up with Precise Leads and was told they were real time good leads. Paid my initial deposit and received my max for the day (which was five) in the first 15 minutes. The 3 of those i spoke to said they filled out the request months ago. The other two were disconnected numbers. I have been doing this long enough to know that sometimes you get bad leads....it happens. The next day the same thing happened. All 5 leads in 15 minutes. All were either not interested in a quote or did not pick up the phone. I called to ask them to cancel my membership and before i could finish my sentence i got another lead that put my balance low enough to have them recharge my account another 100. Now they wont give me a refund and said sometimes "you get a bad batch". I guess a bad batch means them sending you cold leads and bad info. Stay away from Precise Leads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precise-Leads/internet/Precise-Leads-False-Advertising-Old-Leads-Being-Pawned-as-New-Internet-1044527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precise Leads