Complaint Review: Precise Mattress Inspection

• Submitted: Mon, June 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: annoyed — Orlando Florida United States of America
Precise Mattress Inspection

Precise Mattress Inspection Randy Schmidt, Non Payment, employee exploitation, tax defrauders, Internet

*Consumer Comment: precise Mattress is bad company

*Consumer Comment: I am curious

I had the misfortune of 'working' for this crowd.  I was supposed to be paid every 2nd week.The pay checks started going to every 2 weeks to every month to nothing at all.  To make matters worse I put gas in on my own dime and never ever even got compensated for that!

They will run you all over the state.  Make you drive for 8 - 13 hours a day.

They also made me look for and I quote "what ever it takes to void the warranty" "put a stain on it if you have to!"

This place is bad for employees and the companies they inspect for like sealy, mattress firm, etc etc

Where is my money Randy Schmidt and Dwayne Murhpy you crooks!

I am looking to launch a mass action against these con artists if any one is interested please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precise-Mattress-Inspection/internet/Precise-Mattress-Inspection-Randy-Schmidt-Non-Payment-employee-exploitation-tax-defraud-745952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precise Mattress Inspection

precise Mattress is bad company

AUTHOR: Consumer superman helper - (USA)

simmons sent them to inspect my mattress I had local company here in my town that could do it but no they wanted to send this company from  a state away and it would take them 8 hrs to get here. Why not let the local company do it or just pay the claim why would you pay this company 300.00 plus just to come inspect my mattress?

I am curious

AUTHOR: Ishy - (United States of America)

Dear Unknown,

I am curious about your complaint, would love further info. You can email me mommaishy09@att.net.  I Will keep it private. I would just love to hear from you.

Thanks, K