Complaint Review: Precision Auto Body

• Reported By: MissBAz — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Precision Auto Body
803 E. Curry Road Internet United States of America

Precision Auto Body This Business Lied and Held My Vehicle for Money Internet

I was in a car accident and had Triple A tow me to the closest Triple A approved auto body shop.  I was still upset from the accident and when I arrived at Precision Auto Body they had been sign something without any explanation and I waited to hear from the claims adjuster.  Within two hours the claims adjuster had been out to the body shop and I was trying to reach Zack Holm's of Precision Auto Body to ask him to release my vehicle because I wanted to take it somewhere else I trusted.  He wouldn't return my calls till later and when I reached him he told me they had already started and fixed my bumper amongst other things.  He told me it was too late to pick up.  I had a feeling the guy was lying because no one can get a bumper that fast so I went down and saw my car sitting in the corner with the bumper off.  Zach has lied to me which I suspected.  He told me he was going to charge me $100 for me to get it out (for storing fee and because bumper was taken off) and so I told him that the tow truck would come pick it up and pay.  He then proceeded to charge me almost $600 to get the vehicle out in which he didn't perform any work.  He was upset I was going to another shop and took advantage of the situation.  Upon finally releasing my vehicle which was illegally being held, he then held on to my bumper.  I asked them to send me a invoice so I could have documentation of the rediculous charges and he never did.  This company took advantage of me and my situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Auto-Body/internet/Precision-Auto-Body-This-Business-Lied-and-Held-My-Vehicle-for-Money-Internet-1012252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Auto Body